I almost missed this sunset sky last evening. I was late getting out of work and from my window, it was very gray. However, I saw color as I was driving. I was fortunate to pull into a parking lot and caught the last colors across the fields. Quote of the day: "Duty makes us do things well, but love makes us do them beautifully." - Phillips Brooks
Simple Spring Sunrise Sky Photo of thd Day 88/365 I took this photo yesterday morning on the way to work. Initially, I saw the bright reds at the horizon. However, when I got my car stopped in a safe spot and got out, I saw the "big picture" of the sky. The open sky, the few simple clouds, and the blue to red above, I had to take the larger shot. It was the start to a great (but VERY long) day.
Sunset View through the Window Photo of the Day 83/365 This photo was taken earler in the season. It was taken while waiting for some co-workers while on the campus of the university where I work. We were having dinner and were trying to wait their arrival but travel delays caused things to be late. I decided to look around and see what could be captured - this was the result.
Sunset Sky over the Town Lights Photo of the Day 142/365 After I left class last evening, I noted the brilliant colors in the sky. I had texted my wife to let her know I was leaving, and she recommended stopping to get a photo of the sky. How could I resist? I stopped at 2 different locations and got a few photos. This one was taken as I was leaving town and could still see some town lights visible below the sky, and I liked the image.
Comments
Post a Comment