2026-129 Saturday, May 9, 2026

Unexpected Spring Sunset

Photo of the Day 129/365

I was sitting at home, with my dog on my lap, most of the afternoon, yesterday. The sky looked very gray most of the time, so I had little hope for a sunset. With about 20 minutes to go, I saw the faint tinges of orange in the sky and had to get up to see what the western sky looked like. At first, I didn't see it, but the colors were starting to come out, and I took a chance and got this (really nice) surprise.

Quote of the Day: "The difference between death and taxes is, death doesn't get worse every time Congress meets." - Unknown

Pink and Yellow Cowslips

Images Exposed Daily Photo Challenge

Saturday Colors: At a local plant nursery, I took it upon myself to take colorful photos while my wife browsed the plants. I took a number of shots, but this one, with the duality of colors, made me think of "Spring," and I really like how it came out. I like the colors, and it was a favorite from the trip.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2025-088 Saturday, March 29, 2025

2025-083 Monday, March 24, 2025

2026-142 Friday, May 22, 2026