2026-133 Wednesday, May 13, 2026
Late Afternoon by the River
Photo of the Day 133/365
On our way home on Mother's Day, we were driving home by the river. The afternoon sky looked, initially, to be very cloudy, but when we got down by the river, I saw the sky begin to get color near the horizon. I took a number of photos as we drove, but most did not come out well. This one, however, struck me with the tree limbs above and the nice color in the water.
Quote of the Day: "The greatest wealth is a poverty of desires." - Seneca
Reading on the Bus
Images Exposed Daily Photo Challenge
Wednesday People: This photo was taken well over 15 years ago when I worked for our state government. This young lady and I spoke frequently. She was newly married and trying to get a good start with a "state job." She would read in the afternoon, most times, and I managed to get this snap of her before she sensed it. This is one of the only photos I have of her, and it brings back nice memories.
Comments
Post a Comment