2026-134 Thursday, May 14, 2026

Murky Sunset Sky

Photo of the Day 134/365

I took this photo a few days ago while out on a sunset walk. It was an evening when I took a few "good" shots, and the next day, I picked one of the other photos to post. I did like this one, too, and am happy to post it now for everyone's enjoyment. 

Quote of the Day: "If they act like they can live without you, let them." - Anonymous

Dandelion in the Tall Grass

Images Exposed Daily Photo Challenge

Thursday Fill-the-Frame: I took this photo last weekend while out on a morning walk. I happened upon this tall-stemmed dandelion among the tall grass of the field that I was passing. It seemed almost lonely. There weren't many other dandelions in that part of the field and it had already gone to seed. I decided to fill the frame with the lone flower.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2025-088 Saturday, March 29, 2025

2025-083 Monday, March 24, 2025

2026-051, Friday, February 20, 2026