2026-135 Friday, May 15, 2026
Bright Line in the Sky After the Storm
Photo of the Day 135/365
Two nights ago, we had a thunderstorm complete with torrential rain and lightning. After getting home from class, I noticed the thin line of brightness in the sky. The time for sunset had passed, but the sky tried to show some small amount of the light of sunset after the storm.
Quote of the Day: "The hasty hand bungles things." - Japanese Proverb
See-Through Tree
Images Exposed Daily Photo Challenge
Friday Nature: I took a long morning walk a week or so ago and came upon these old trees along the road I was walking on. I saw this particular tree that, for some reason, had grown such that it had a hole in it. The fine spring day view was visible through the tree and I liked the scene.
Comments
Post a Comment