2026-136 Saturday, May 16, 2026

Pretty Sunset Sky

Photo of the Day 136/365

I took this photo earlier this week and, as happens, I sometimes get multiple shots of the sky from different vantage points.  Since I get multiple shots, I save some, since I only post one per day. I liked this shot and held it, knowing we had a busy week and likely, I'd need it. So, here it is. I hope you enjoy it as I do.

Quote of the Day: "If you can't be a good example - then you'll just have to be a horrible warning." - Catherine 

Purple Irises

Images Exposed Daily Photo Challenge

Saturday Colors: We were over to visit my oldest child earlier this spring, and I got out to photograph some of the flowers that we had left for them. These irises were always, to me, a favorite. Purple is my favorite color, and the placement behind the white azaleas makes them stand out.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2025-088 Saturday, March 29, 2025

2025-083 Monday, March 24, 2025

2026-051, Friday, February 20, 2026