2026-138 Monday, May 18, 2026

Sunset Sky and Old Farm

Photo of the Day 138/365

We were on our way home last evening from visiting my son and his wife. I loved the sunset and tried hard to find somewhere to pull over and capture it. However, I could not find anywhere to pull over while the sun was setting, but I did manage to pull over just after it set. I found a nice view with a silhouette of an old barn and liked it, so I captured it.

Quote of the Day: "Leaders should lead out of character and conviction, not position." - Trent Thompson 

Walking Down the Road

Images Exposed Daily Photo Challenge

Monday Free-Choice: I decided, a couple of days ago, to go for a long walk, and this view greeted me soon after turning a corner. I liked the leading lines of the road and the fence. I also liked the clear, cool day with a blue sky and puffy clouds. It was a good walk, and I enjoyed playing with my new camera.


Comments