2026-145 Monday May 25, 2026

Sunset View after the Rain

Photo of the Day 145/365

This view was taken a couple of weeks ago. I was out for a sunset walk, and was unsure I'd get any photo, but this was the first view I saw of the sky. It had been raining and the clouds were still overhead. It never cleared, but there was a line of sunset colors along the horizon and this compision looked good to me.

Quote of the Day: "Many roads lead to the path, but basically there are only two: reason and practice." - Bodhidharma

At the Lobster Pier

Images Exposed Daily Photo Challenge

Monday Free-Choice: I dragged this out of a group of Maine images from five years ago. We are heading back in a few weeks, and I can't wait. I love that part of the country and would live there if I could, but alas, it is not to be. So, I revel and enjoy when I can and capture memories at almost every turn. This view was caught when we decided to find where a road went and we weren't disappointed.

Quote of the Day: "The dark does not destroy the light; it defines it." - Brené Brown


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2025-088 Saturday, March 29, 2025

2025-083 Monday, March 24, 2025

2026-051, Friday, February 20, 2026