2026-147 Wednesday, May 27, 2026
Late Day on the Water in Maine
Photo of the Day 147/354
Based on the stress I've had over the past couple of days, I decided to pull one of my favorite photos from the past and post it for my photo of the day. This photo was taken a couple of years ago on our annual Maine vacation. We decided to go on a lakeside hike near sunset. This shot was taken over an inlet after sunset with the clouds reflecting on the calm water. It was an almost perfect evening.
Quote of the Day: "The greatest good you can do for another is not just to share your riches but to reveal to him his own." - Benjamin Disraeli
Thinking over his Morning Coffee
Images Exposed Daily Photo Challenge
Wednesday People: This photo was taken a number of years ago on one of our vacations. I seem to remember this was taken on our first Cape Cod vacation. This particular man was not a very friendly sort, and I treated this more like a stolen photo. I would not have asked his permission based on his comments and demeanor.
Comments
Post a Comment