2026-151 Sunday, May 31, 2026

Sunset and the Neighbor's Barns

Photo of the Day 151/365

This photo was taken earlier this week. I had seen a wonderful sunset and tried to get a number of different views. I found this one as I approached the neighbor's barns from across the street. I truly loved the colors in the sky and the light from the sun streaming beside the barns onto the ground. I feel the combination makes for a nice photo.

Quote of the Day: "The invariable mark of wisdom is to see the miraculous in the common." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Sculptures of Heads

Images Exposed Daily Photo Challenge

Sunday Monochrome: I took this photo sometime last year. We had been viewing different planters and garden sculptures. I'm not sure I would use these "heads" for either of those uses. They just seemed to be interesting sculptures, and the stark black and white shades attracted my attention. Sometimes, life is black and white, but normally it is much more gray than that.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2025-088 Saturday, March 29, 2025

2025-083 Monday, March 24, 2025

2026-051, Friday, February 20, 2026