2026-176 Thursday, June 25, 2026
Sun Setting Across the Field
Photo of the Day 176/365
On the way home from church last evening, my wife and I noted the setting sun and hoped to find a spot to get a few photos. We found one of my favorite spots, and she stopped, put on the four-way flashers, and said, if someone comes up, I'll move on and come back for you. I had to cross the road, go into this field and DID get a few shots. This one was the best one.
Quote of the Day: "Riches don't make a man rich, they only make him busier." - Christopher Columbus
Mimosa Hanging Down
Images Exposed Daily Photo Challenge
Thursday Fill-the-Frame: This flowering tree of Mimosas is just across the alley from our karate school. I managed to get a couple of shots Monday night and held on to them to post today. The flowers are not fun for your car, but they are pretty to look at. Also, they only last a short time, so I enjoy them while I can.
Comments
Post a Comment