2026-177 Friday, June 26, 2026

Sunset Sky and the Neighbor's Hedge

Photo of the Day 177/365

A couple of days ago, we were coming in from a nice end-of-day drive, and my wife exclaimed how beautiful the sunset view was across the street. I took one look, took my phone, and went to the end of our driveway. It took a little work to get a good spot and not include some distractions, but I think the shot was worthwhile.

Quote of the Day: "The hardest years are those between ten and seventy." - Helen Hayes (at 73)

End of the Rainbow

Images Exposed Daily Photo Challenge

Friday Nature: While out on a drive scouting locations, we saw the rain coming across the valley, and it hit quickly. It rained for about 10-15 minutes and moved on. After the rain, the sun tried to provide a good sunset, but for us, it was too late. However, as we looked to the east, we saw the rainbow. I tried to get a shot showing the end of it. I didn't see any pots of gold, but I did see one bright rainbow.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2025-088 Saturday, March 29, 2025

2025-083 Monday, March 24, 2025

2026-051, Friday, February 20, 2026