2026-184 Friday, July 3, 2026

Big Sky Colorful Sunset View

Photo of the Day 184/365

A few weeks ago, we had an awesome sunset. I took many photos and, over time, have posted a number of them. This one took a little bit of editing as it is a very wide view. The colors captured by my phone were so vivid that I actually toned it down because, to me, it did not look real. It IS a wonderful photo, and is one of the views that I will be losing due to a new housing development.

Quote of the Day: "Silence is the mother of truth." - Benjamin Disraeli 

House Finch on the Post

Images Exposed Daily Photo Challenge

Friday Nature: I love the birds coming around our feeders. We have seen many different birds, but by far, the house finches are the most plentiful. When I'm lucky, I can catch the birds flitting from the feeder to our deck rails and posts. I was very fortunate to catch this one on the post, just before it flew back up to the feeder.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2025-088 Saturday, March 29, 2025

2025-083 Monday, March 24, 2025

2026-051, Friday, February 20, 2026