2026-187 Monday, July 6, 2026

Sunset Sky behind the Trees

Photo of the Day 187/365

This photo was taken a few weeks ago while travelling home. My wife and I saw the fantastic sunset, but were looking for a location. I found a good location, but it meant she had to stop in the road, let me out, and wait. If a car came by, she would travel on, turn around, and come back for me. Fortunately, that was not needed, and I got a number of shots at that location. This was one of the best.

Quote of the Day: "The achievements of an organisation are the results of the combined effort of each individual." - Vince Lombardi

Rainy Day at the Lake

Images Exposed Daily Photo Challenge

Monday Free-Choice: This photo was taken about one year ago at a nearby state park. The morning was cloudy and rainy. I decided to take a chance at a boat launch site to see what I could capture. This scene caught my eye with the boat, the hills, the dark clouds, and the impending rain.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2025-088 Saturday, March 29, 2025

2025-083 Monday, March 24, 2025

2026-142 Friday, May 22, 2026