2026-191 Friday, July 10, 2026

Sunset Sky over the Field

Photo of the Day 191/365

On my way home from karate class, I noted the bright clouds in the sky. I made it to my driveway and decided to take a quick walk to try to capture an image that would be good. By the time I got to my location, the sky had lit up with the colors of sunset, and I was very fortunate to get this image.

Quote of the Day: "The happiest people don't have the best of everything, they make the best of everything." - Winston Dogden

House Finch in the Morning Light

Images Exposed Daily Photo Challenge

Friday Nature: I was up early one morning and decided to spy on the birds at the feeder. I found this House Finch sitting on our feeder in the early morning sunlight. I was able to zoom in and capture this portrait before he moved away and flew. Now that we are in deep summer, the birds areen't coming around as much - spring seems to be our season.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2025-088 Saturday, March 29, 2025

2025-083 Monday, March 24, 2025

2026-051, Friday, February 20, 2026