2026-198 Friday, July 17, 2026
Sun Burning through the Clouds
Photo of the Day 198/365
Over the past few days, I've been forced to use my photos from the last week or two. I can't wait for the heat to let up, and the sky to get less milky (from the Canadian wildfires). Until then, I'll keep posting the different angles and views I've achieved during the past few weeks' sunsets. This one was a zoomed-in view to show the sun up close with the far hills and trees.
Quote of the Day: "You cannot protect yourself from sadness without protecting yourself from happiness." - Jonathan Safran Foer
Deer in the Clearing
Images Exposed Daily Photo Challenge
Friday Nature: Our youngest wanted to go for a walk with my wife and I a few weeks ago. We decided on a local park with a walking trail. I'm not too fond of this walking trail as there is not much to photograph of even to grab my interest. I did manage a few shots, but they were bland. I decided to use Photoshop Mobile and see if I could add something that would be possible to see. So I asked it to add a whitetailed deer to the clearing. This was the result, and it is fairly convincing. I'm owning it as digital art, but it's still pretty cool.
Comments
Post a Comment