2026-200 Sunday, July 19, 2026
Red Sun over a Smoky Valley
Photo of the Day 200/365
Two evenings ago, we were suffering through the final throes of the smoke from the Canadian wildfires. We had not seen the sun for a few days, and the smoke was for real. It smelled of smoke, despite the fact that the fires were thousands of miles away. My wife and I went out for a drive, and I managed one photo where the sun tried its best to poke through the smoke, and this is it.
Quote of the Day: "A daily dose of daydreaming heals the heart, soothes the soul, and strengthens the imagination." - Richelle E. Goodrich
Walking towards the Plum
Images Exposed Daily Photo Challenge
Sunday Monochrome: I decided to look back into my archives and see what monochrome photos I had saved. This one was more of a street photo that I took while I worked in our state's capital. The women in the photo were likely out for lunch and walking towards the Plum restaurant. I liked the composition so I took it.
Comments
Post a Comment