2026-202 Tuesday, July 21, 2026

Sunset over the Corn Field

Photo of the Day 202/365


This photo was taken some time ago, but could have been taken yesterday. The sky was right, the corn is right, but I could not catch a sunset last night. The sky wasn't right last night, but a few years ago, at about this time, this scene presented itself, and I really liked it, but didn't get a chance then to post it.

Quote of the Day: "A goal is a dream that has an ending." - Duke Ellington

Tractor in the Afternoon Light

Images Exposed Daily Photo Challenge

Tuesday Build, Found, and Painted: This photo was taken last summer on a walk down our road. At the time, I didn't think much of this photo. However, now I like it and think it fits the theme for the day "Built, Found and Painted". This tractor was found by the road, had been built (or rebuilt), and was definitely painted green.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2025-088 Saturday, March 29, 2025

2025-083 Monday, March 24, 2025

2026-051, Friday, February 20, 2026