2026-204 Thursday, July 23, 2026

Last Bit of Sunset

Photo of the Day 204/365

Two days ago, it had been cloudy and rainy all day. Hopes for a sunset were not running very high. At the end of the day, sitting in our living room, I suddenly saw the walls light up. I got up and saw the very last moments of a sunset. I walked carefully, barefoot, across our yard and driveway and tried to grab a few photos before the sun went into the clouds. This was the best shot I could get.

Quote of the Day: "A hut full of laughter is richer than a palace full of sadness." - Zen Proverb

City Reflections

Images Exposed Daily Photo Challenge

Thursday Fill-the-Frame: A number of years ago, I was on a business trip to Toronto. I had a great time there, both at the conference, and in the time I had walking around in a new city. I saw this building in the city and worked to get a photo of the way the reflection was displayed. I've saved this one for quite some time.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2025-088 Saturday, March 29, 2025

2025-083 Monday, March 24, 2025

2026-051, Friday, February 20, 2026