2026-208 Monday, July 27, 2026

Welcome Home Sunset

Photo of the Day 208/365

We went away for a long weekend with my son and his wife. This has been a pretty rough season for us as a family. Today is my birthday, and tomorrow is my son's birthday. We decided, as two couples, to get away, so we went to Rochester, New York. We saw the Eastman House, Letchworth State Park, and the Corning Museum of Glass. It was a great weekend and I didn't keep up with the blogs but I did get some great shots and had a good time.

Quote of the Day: "Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren’t used to an environment where excellence is expected." - Steve Jobs

Old Tree Hanging on the Edge

Images Exposed Daily Photo Challenge

Monday Free-Choice: I took this photo while seeing the overlooks at Letchworth State Park, in New York. This tree at the edge of the gorge, with the one root sticking out, made me think it was hanging onto the ground. I liked this photo because, in our weakest time, we need to hang on.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2025-088 Saturday, March 29, 2025

2025-083 Monday, March 24, 2025

2026-051, Friday, February 20, 2026