2026-211 Thursday, July 30, 2026

Sunset Hiding in the Clouds

Photo of the Day 211/365

A couple of evenings ago, I had definitely not anticipated a sunset. The day had been filled with bouts of rain and thunderstorms. However, just when the time for sunset came, the clouds thinned, and the colors came out. I walked out to the end of the driveway, and the colors were very intense. I took some photos initially and then took a quick walk and got more photos that included the sun. You'll probably see them in the coming days.

Quote of the Day: "The everyday kindness of the back roads more than makes up for the acts of greed in the headlines." - Charles Kuralt

Madagascar Periwinkle

Images Exposed Daily Photo Challenge

Thursday Fill-the-Frame: As many know, I like to hang out at garden centers, plant nurseries, and flower shops. Whenever I get a chance to go, I go. I try to grab my camera, or at least my phone, and take photos of flowers that catch my eye. In this case, this is from last year and the bright pink caught my eye, so I filled the frame and liked the outcome.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2025-088 Saturday, March 29, 2025

2025-083 Monday, March 24, 2025

2026-142 Friday, May 22, 2026