2026-214 Sunday, August 2, 2026

Sun Sinking into the Clouds

Photo of the Day 214/365

Earlier this week, I had the chance to get a sunset walk in and get some great shots. Initially, I didn't think there would be a chance, but the clouds opened for a period of rain and storms.  I literally ran out and did my best to get what photos I could before the clouds came back. For this one, I zoomed in as far as I could to capture the sun itself. I really like the way the sun almost seems to be settling into the softness of the clouds.

Quote of the Day: "Change the changeable, accept the unchangeable, and remove yourself from the unacceptable." - Denis Waitley

Summer Afternoon at the Lake

Images Exposed Daily Photo Challenge

Sunday Monochrome: This photo was taken on Friday. I was determined to get in a good hike at the lake, despite the warmth of the afternoon and the climbing humidity. I managed about 2 miles on the "lakeside trail" and enjoyed most of it. It was tiring, and there were few flowers or anything other than green foliage. I tried a few monochrome photos of the lakeside itself and was very pleased with this one.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2025-088 Saturday, March 29, 2025

2025-083 Monday, March 24, 2025

2026-051, Friday, February 20, 2026