2026-215 Monday, August 3, 2026

Quiet Tree-Lined Drive

Photo of the Day 215/365

I took a drive late last week, hoping to get to a nice spot to take photos. On the way, I drove down this road and was able to take a photo. There was no traffic, so I was able to get a good photo of the road. It is indeed a quiet place. Unfortunately, I found out that there would be construction in the near future, and once I turned the corner, there were people everywhere, getting into the creek to do some swimming, wading, and tubing.

Quote of the Day: "That's the great secret of creativity. You great ideas like cast: you make them follow you." - Ray Bradbury

Sunset and Heavy Equipment

Images Exposed Daily Photo Challenge

Monday Free-Choice: I took this photo a few weeks ago. We found out, just before I took this photo, that the neighboring farm would be a housing development. I took a sullen walk, found this view, and decided to get a photo. The equipment keeps moving, as do the piles of earth. The farm is, effectively gone, and soon, my view of the sunset will be forever changed.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2025-088 Saturday, March 29, 2025

2025-083 Monday, March 24, 2025

2026-142 Friday, May 22, 2026