2026-216 Tuesday, August 4, 2026

Hazy Sunset at the Farm

Photo of the Day 216/365

 


This photo was actually taken earlier in the summer but other photos overtook it. It has waited in my camera roll since I took it. I like it but other photos just seemed to fit the bill better at the time. I like the warm golden sky and the sharp outline of the farm buildings. It makes a nice farm photo.

Quote of the Day: "Cheerfulness is the atmosphere under which all things thrive." - Jean Paul Richter 

Atrium at the Eastman Museum

 


Images Exposed Daily Photo Challenge

Tuesday Built, Found, and Painted: A couple of weeks ago, we went to New York to see the Eastman House, the Corning Glass Museum and Letchworth State Park. All were wonderful. The museum had it's own pull for me due to its links to photography. While walking past a window that looked onto an "employee only" area, I found this view of an atrium. I like the view and the architecture displayed.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2025-088 Saturday, March 29, 2025

2025-083 Monday, March 24, 2025

2026-051, Friday, February 20, 2026