2026-218 Thursday, August 6, 2026

Sunset Glow and Streaky Clouds

Photo of the Day 218/365

Two evenings ago, I took a walk to catch the sunset. I did, indeed, catch a number of shots of the setting sun. However, when I was all done, I was in our yard, after the sunset, and noted the beautiful colors in the sky after the sunset. I think the photo represented those colors. I'll post photos of the sunset later.

Quote of the Day: "Children see magic because they look for it." - Christopher Moore

Bluebird Portrait

Images Exposed Daily Photo Challenge

Thursday Fill-the-Frame: I took this photo of a bluebird earlier in the year. I could have used this photo for colors or nature, but I decided that since I got this close shot, I'd use it for fill-the-frame. I like the photo so much because we haven't gotten very many bluebirds at our feeders this year.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2025-088 Saturday, March 29, 2025

2025-083 Monday, March 24, 2025

2026-051, Friday, February 20, 2026