2026-221 Sunday, August 9, 2026
Beautiful Colors of Sunset
Photo of the Day 221/365
Late last week, I was able to see some spectacular sunsets. Sometimes, though, the sky after the sunset is just as beautiful as the sunset itself. The evening I took this was just such a night. The sky lit up with color, and I was able to capture it on my way back from my walk.
Quote of the Day: "The day the power of love overrules the love of power, the world will know peace." - Mahatma Gandhi
Parson's Bridge in Monochrome
Images Exposed Daily Photo Challenge
Sunday Monochrome: When I am on vacation, I love taking photos. When I visit the same location for years, I look for new ways to capture familiar and loved sites. The Parson's Bridge is in Somesville, Maine, and is a place I love to visit, but I have seen it on at least 15 visits. This was a new way to see it, and I like it.

Comments
Post a Comment