2026-222 Monday, August 10, 2026
Last Bit of a Summer Sunset
Photo of the Day 222/365
Late last week, I was out trying to get a nice sunset photo, and I did get some nice ones. But as it the case, sometimes, the colors after the sunset are just as nice as the sunset itself. This was another instance of that. The colors at the horizon, just a bit after the sunset made me think of color leaving the sky for the night. I like how it turned out.
Quote of the Day: "Dare to be naive. - Buckminster Fuller
The Last Rose
Images Exposed Daily Photo Challenge
Monday Free-Choice: This isn't the last rose of all time, and likely isn't the last rose of the season. However, as we prepare the last throes of selling my in-law's home, it is the last time I'll see this rose bush. My father-in-law's second wife truly loved her flowers and these roses, in particular. He has passed and she is in a nursing-care facility and will not return to her home. As it goes to a new owner, it is the last rose.
Comments
Post a Comment