2026-226 Friday, August 14, 2026

Colorful Sky over the Corn Field

Photo of the Day 226/365

Yesterday was a really good day. With the exception of family, I got to spend time with three of my favorite people. My karate instructor, one of my top karate students, and the person I consider to be the best employee I ever had (and a close friend). Despite busy schedules, we got to just visit and talk. The day ended with this glorious sky that appeared after sunset. I was able to stop in a parking lot and get this shot!

Quote of the Day: "Diplomacy is the art of letting someone else have your way." - Daniele Vare

A New Guest at our Bird Feeder

Images Exposed Daily Photo Challenge

Friday Nature: We've had a bird feeder up for quite some time. We've been trying to defend our feeder from the squirrels. We've tried different foods and other means. However, none seem to work for this guy so I decided to try to capture an image of him before I try some new types of seeds or other drastic means.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2025-088 Saturday, March 29, 2025

2025-083 Monday, March 24, 2025

2026-142 Friday, May 22, 2026