2026-227 Saturday, August 15, 2026
Warm Afternoon at the Gamelands
Photo of the Day 227/365
The other day, I was on my way home, and it was very warm. I decided to stop at our local gamelands and snap a few photos with some film cameras that I've just purchased. At the same time, I decided to nab a few images with my phone. During the off-season, the gamelands are usually very quiet and serene. During hunting season, I avoid the gamelands as I don't want to be shot at. This is a view across one of the fields to the far hills.
Quote of the Day: "The illusion that we are separate from one another is an optical delusion of our consciousness." - Albert Einstein
Sunset Reflection in the Window
Images Exposed Daily Photo Challenge
Saturday Colors: A week or so ago, I was on my way back from one of my sunset photo walks when I saw the colors reflecting in a farmhouse window. I didn't have much time because the occupants were in the yard and I was in a hurry to get home. I managed one photo, and I think it came out very well. There was no editing to this other than cropping.
Comments
Post a Comment