2026-229 Monday, August 17, 2026
Afternoon Sky over the Hill
Photo of the Day 229/365
This photo was taken earlier this summer. My wife and I were out on a drive to try to catch a sunset in some new locations. We ran into rain and cloudy skies, but as we drove on, the sky started to clear, and we found this sky just as we were heading up a hill. We did not end up catching a sunset, but the clouds made for a pretty sky.
Quote of the Day: "The best way to teach people is by telling a story." - Kenneth Blanchard
Yeti in the Field
Images Exposed Daily Photo Challenge
Monday Free-Choice: This photo is an experiment. I took a photo of my dog, Yeti, in our front yard. I really liked the backlighting on my dog but hated the background. After looking at it for a day or two, I decided to see if Photoshop (on the phone) could exchange the background for a field. After some fiddling with some artifacts, this is what it came up with. I'm pretty impressed.
Comments
Post a Comment