2026-231 Wednesday, August 19, 2026
Barn and Sunset Sky
Photo of the Day 231/365
Two nights ago, I was coming home from my classes. I saw a beautiful sky when we were in class, but I could not take a break to try to get a sunset shot. However, on my way home, the sky was still burning with color, so I managed to stop at a local farm and get some wonderful shots. This one was the last shot I got on my stop.
Quote of the Day: "The darker it gets, the more brightly the light shines." - Colin Moore
Painter at the Shore
Images Exposed Daily Photo Challenge
Wednesday People: I purchased a box of slides when we were on vacation, and I scanned in those slides that I liked. These slides were from the early 1960s and contained many scenes that I know, but from a time when I was 3 or 4 years old. I didn't scan too many that contained people, but there were a few, and this was one of them. This could have been yesterday so I thought it good to post for "people".
Comments
Post a Comment