2026-233 Friday, August 21, 2026
Sunset Tree on Fire
Photo of the Day 233/365
We've had some spectacular sunsets this week. The evening I got this, I actually made it in time to see the sun setting. By taking the direction that I went on my walk, the sun set directly behind a nearby tree. When the sun went down, it almost looked like the tree was on fire. I really liked the sky, but the tree on fire was the attraction to me.
Quote of the Day: "The difference between misery and happiness depends on what we do with our attention." - Sharon Salzberg,
Butterfly Bush along the Road
Images Exposed Daily Photo Challenge
Friday Nature: I've been taking morning walks lately, and by the time I'm on my way home, I'm usually getting tired. Due to where we live, my walks are along the highway because we don't have sidewalks. From time to time, I have to stop to let cars go by. During one of these stops, I found this butterfly bush just growing along the road. I snapped this shot and moved along.
Comments
Post a Comment