2026-234 Saturday, August 22, 2026

Sunset Clouds among the Trees

Photo of the Day 234/365

Thursday, at our evening class, I noticed the brilliant sunset and sky that followed. However, as I was leading class, I could only bolt out for a few photos towards the end of class. This photo shows the end of the sunset sky that filled the air just a short time before.

Quote of the Day: "Every individual matters. Every individual has a role to play." - Jane Goodall

Small Statues in the Green Grass

Images Exposed Daily Photo Challenge

Saturday Colors: We were at my in-laws' home yesterday, getting the last of the furniture out of the home. It took a great deal more work than we anticipated. We finished up at about 3:30am. While waiting, I did a quick walk around their home; I noticed this small statue almost hidden. I knew they had this but wondered what had happened to it. I had to take one last photo of it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2025-088 Saturday, March 29, 2025

2025-083 Monday, March 24, 2025

2026-142 Friday, May 22, 2026