2026-235 Sunday, August 23, 2026
Lakeside in the Afternoon
Photo of the Day 235/365
A few weeks ago, I took on scanning all of my father's slides. After he had passed, I went through all of his photos (almost 25,000 photos) and split them by family. I have four siblings, and family photos got passed on to them. What was left was sifted through as good shots and not-so-good shots. This photo was one that caught my eye. I scanned it in and worked some Lightroom magic on it. Now, I really like it.
Quote of the Day: "The function of leadership is to produce more leaders, not more followers." - Ralph Nader
Barn in the Distance
Images Exposed Daily Photo Challenge
Sunday Monochrome: During one of my morning walks, I spotted this barn sitting by itself in a field in the distance. I took a shot in monochrome since there were some nice floating clouds in the sky and the sunshine was plentiful. It took me a bit to get to looking at and editing the photo. I am happy with how it came out.
Comments
Post a Comment