2026-236 Monday, August 24, 2026
Break in the Sky over the Corn Field
Photo of the Day 236/365
Saturday evening, my wife and I decided to go out for a jaunt to see the afternoon sky and to do a little shopping. We stopped at a few places, but this spot was one where we were between corn fields on a country road. I knew we wouldn't get a "good" sunset, but the sky was neat where we were, so I asked her to stop. She did, and I was able to get a shot over the corn field with the streaks of sunlight trying to get through the clouds.
Quote of the Day: "Failure is not the opposite of success, it a part of success." - Unknown
Home Tweet Home
Images Exposed Daily Photo Challenge
Monday Free-Choice: We were moving some of the last furniture at my in-laws' home this past weekend. During a lull in the action, I took a last walk around the home and found this birdhouse and sign leaning in their backyard. This home has been maintained, but not occupied for more than a year, and I was a little sad to see it go. This sign made me chuckle at the humor and joy that once lived here.
Comments
Post a Comment