2026-237 Tuesday, August 25, 2026

Sun Sinking through the Clouds

Photo of the Day 237/365

A couple of days ago, I was out finding a sunset while taking a walk. While I got some nice photos, this was the last one I captured. I could not resist when I saw the bright edges on the clouds while the sun sank into the horizon. The colors were spectacular.

Quote of the Day: "The first problem for all of us, men and women, is not to learn, but to unlearn." - Gloria Steinem

Floating Glass Sculpture

Images Exposed Daily Photo Challenge

Tuesday Built, Found and Painted: A few weeks ago, some of my family and I went on a long weekend trip to New York. We saw a few fine places, but Corning Glass Museum was one of my favorites. There were many sculptures, and this one really caught my eye. The sculpture made me think of swimming fish in the air. I tried a few angles, but like this one the best.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2025-088 Saturday, March 29, 2025

2025-083 Monday, March 24, 2025

2026-142 Friday, May 22, 2026