2026-238 Wednesday, August 26, 2026

Kayaks by the Lake

Photo of the Day 238/365

A couple of days ago, I was visiting my friend and instructor to help him sort out some of his older stuff. On the way home, I decided to take a brief stop at the lake that was close to our old home. When I got there, the temperature was warm but not hot, the sky was blue, and the air was clear. I took a few shots with my phone but stopped mostly to test out a new (to me) film camera. We'll see how those shots turned out.

Quote of the Day: "Five simple rules to be happy:
1. Free your heart from hatred.
2. Free your mind from worries.
3. Live simply.
4. Give more.
5. Expect less." - Unknown

Trying to Stay Cool

Images Exposed Daily Photo Challenge

Wednesday People:  This photo was taken over 20 years ago while I was working for our state's government. I usually took walks at lunch, and I managed to capture this attractive young woman walking away from me. I noticed the gentleman looking and then looking away, trying to stay unobvious.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2025-088 Saturday, March 29, 2025

2025-083 Monday, March 24, 2025

2026-142 Friday, May 22, 2026