2026-240 Friday, August 28, 2026

Storm Clouds through the Trees

Photo of the Day 240/365

A few nights ago, while out on a sunset walk, I was trying to find different compositions. Sunsets are ALWAYS beautiful, and I will likely not stop photographing them, but I need a little more sometimes. While on my walk, I looked through my neighbor's trees and saw these storm clouds far away, lit up by the setting sun, and I took this shot. I like the tree branches and the bright orange clouds.

Quote of the Day: "Flowers grow back even after they are stepped on. So will I." - Unknown

Purple Lustrife at the Lake

Images Exposed Daily Photo Challenge

Friday Nature: Earlier this week, I stopped by a boat launch by a nearby lake. In past years, there have been many boats tied up at the edge of the lake. However, there were none, except for the kayaks on their racks. I took advantage and got down close to the water and got these purple flowers with the nice summer colors and sky. Nature, for sure, on display.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2025-088 Saturday, March 29, 2025

2025-083 Monday, March 24, 2025

2026-142 Friday, May 22, 2026