2026-241 Saturday, August 29, 2026

Foggy Road over the Mountain

Photo of the Day 241/365


We had to make a trip back to my father-in-law's home yesterday morning. When we started, it was very foggy everywhere.  As we got closer to his home, the blue sky was showing (see left), but the fog/clouds clung to the top of the last mountain, and the photo above shows that fog. I'm glad we went because there were more items to bring down than we anticipated, and the final trip should be done.



Quote of the Day: "The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph." - Thomas Paine

Post-Sunset Sky

Images Exposed Daily Photo Challenge

Saturday Colors: This photo was taken earlier this week. I was on my way home from classes when I saw the brilliant clouds over the hills at the edge of town. I struggled, but eventually found a place to get a good photo. By the time I got nearer to home, the sky had changed and while it was similar, these colors had gotten more muted.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2025-088 Saturday, March 29, 2025

2025-083 Monday, March 24, 2025

2026-142 Friday, May 22, 2026