2026-232 Thursday, August 20, 2026
Streaks of Sunset Color at the Edge
Photo of the Day 232/365
Earlier this week, I saw an amazing sky after dinner. I took a quick walk to try to catch a sunset. I missed the actual sunset, but I did manage to catch the beautiful colors in the sky. The colors at the edge definitely were sunset colors, but there were subtle colors in the clouds, and the blue of the coming evening contrasted with the sunset colors.
Quote of the Day: "Enlightenment is an accident. Zen practice makes us accident-prone." - Shunryu Suzuki
Coleus in Bloom
Images Exposed Daily Photo Challenge
Thursday Fill-the-Frame: A few weeks ago, we took a day trip to see my father-in-law's home. We were there to finalize some details. While we were there, I took a walk about and found these coleus plants in bloom. The colors were outstanding. I wonder if the new owner will keep them or not.
Comments
Post a Comment