2026-244 Tuesday, September1, 2026

Barn in the Afternoon Light

Photo of the Day 244/365


A few days ago, my wife and I were out for a drive, and while we could not catch the sunset, I did catch a good number of afternoon light photos. I really like how the low light caught the barn. I had to snap the photo while we were driving, but I still think it came out well.

Quote of the Day: "Good manners will open doors that the best education cannot." - Clarence Thomas

Bunch of Blue Benches


Images Exposed Daily Photo Challenge

Tuesday Built, Found, and Painted: This photo was taken about 23 years ago in Cape May. I remember seeing the pattern of the 3 blue benches and wanting to capture the photo before anyone came by and sat down. As I recall, we were out fairly early, but the crowd was starting, so I got it while I could.

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2025-088 Saturday, March 29, 2025

2025-083 Monday, March 24, 2025

2026-142 Friday, May 22, 2026