2026-245 Wednesday, September 2, 2026
Bands of Color after Sunset
Photo of the Day 245/365
This photo was taken a few weeks ago. As I've said, whenever I go out to capture sunsets, I always try to get a plethora of views, angles, and shots so I have choices to post in the coming days. Lately, there have been a number of good days, so there has been a backup of photos. I really liked the bands of clouds in this sky and particularly like this angle.
Quote of the Day: "The man who moved the mountain was the one who began carrying away the smallest stones." - Zen Proverb
Anything to Sell the Product
Images Exposed Daily Photo Challenge
Wednesday People: Last weekend, my wife and I decided to go to Costco to pick up a few things. While there, we saw a number of folks at the ends of aisles trying to get customers to taste products. This gent took the prize with his corn head. I got behind him and could not give up the opportunity to capture a shot of him.
Comments
Post a Comment