2026-247 Friday, September 4, 2026
Sunset between the Barns
Photo of the Day 247/365
A few nights ago, I was out for a sunset walk. I usually try to see new angles or views of the setting sun. This particular night, I felt I had exhausted my views. However, on my return trip, the sun caught my eye and I turned around to see this view of the fields and sunset between the barns. I took a few shots to try to get a good exposure, but it required some editing to get right.
Quote of the Day: "The mind's direction is more important than its progress." - Joseph Joubert
Brown-Headed Cowbird
Images Exposed Daily Photo Challenge
Friday Nature: We have a feeder on our back deck. We have been trying different types and brands of feed that attract birds but fend off the squirrels. In trying these different feeds, we've seen different birds. This brown-headed cowbird was a first for me - or at least it's the first time I've seen it. I'm glad I was able to catch this shot before it flew away.
Comments
Post a Comment