2026-251 Tuesday, September 8, 2026
Sunset and Storm Clouds
Photo of the Day 251/365
Sometimes, the clouds just seem to be the main stars in sunset photos. In this photo, the storm had just passed by the western horizon and had lost most of its punch. The clouds, however, looked much nastier than they were. The sunset had just broken through those clouds and only lasted a few moments. I'm glad I could capture this one.
Quote of the Day: "The basic message is that there is nothing wrong with you or me. Not damaged goods." - Pema Chödrön
Building Shapes and Blue Skies
Images Exposed Daily Photo Challenge
Tuesday Built, Found, and Painted: This photo was taken last winter at the campus where I used to work. The morning was very cold and clear. The sky was clear blue and after I got out of my car, I noticed the stark shapes of the performance arts building against that blue sky. I knew I had to get a photo before I froze. This photo was the result, no edits.
Comments
Post a Comment