2026-253 Thursday, September 10, 2026

 

Barn in the Morning Sun

Photo of the Day 253/365

Two days ago, my wife had to drive about an hour for an early morning appointment regarding her father's estate. I decided to go with her and photograph what I could. I saw a number of opportunities, but the morning sun shining onto this barn stood out as a good opportunity for a farm shot. I really liked the capture.

Quote of the Day: "The best part of falling is getting back up again." - David Belle

Buckets in the Sunlight

Images Exposed Daily Photo Challenge: 

Thursday Fill-the-Frame: I saw this image just yesterday as I was getting ready for a quick trip out in the early afternoon. These buckets are in my neighbor's yard just over a split-rail fence. I decided that this looked like a nice still-life photo. After I viewed the image, I decided that if filled the fram enough to post for today.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2025-088 Saturday, March 29, 2025

2025-083 Monday, March 24, 2025

2026-142 Friday, May 22, 2026