2026-254 Friday, September 11, 2026
Wild Clouds after the Sunset
Photo of the Day 254/365
Lately, we've had some boring sunsets, where I've had to "find" compositions, and other times, the skies provide their own drama. A few evenings ago was one of the latter. The sun had already set, which was nice, but the clouds remaining after the sunset provided the interest with varying colors and light. These are the skies I hope for.
Quote of the Day: "Happiness starts with one word, one joke, one text, one phone call, one song, one hug, one kiss and can stop with... one mistake." - Unknown
Fog Leaving the Valley
Images Exposed Daily Photo Challenge
Friday Nature: I took this photo a coupld of days ago. We had been at a town near my father-in-law's home to have the final settlement and distribution of funds. On the way, we had seen dense fog in the valley. On the way home, I got to see the last remnants of the fog rising and got a couple of shots before ascending the mountain.
Comments
Post a Comment