2026-255 Saturday, September 12, 2026

 Sunset Under the Branches

Photo of the Day 255/365

When I'm out for a sunset walk, I'm usually looking for compositions that aren't "just" the sky. Sometimes, the sky is more than enough. The sky can be dramatic and colorful. On this night, I liked the way the dark branches offset the colors of the setting sun. The blue hills were a definite addition to the photo. This was a good capture for me.

Quote of the Day: "The biggest mistake I have made in my life is letting people stay in it far longer than they deserved to." - Unknown

Sun Burning Red through the Clouds

Images Exposed Daily Photo Challenge

Saturday Colors: On one of my sunset walks, I was able to carry my bigger camera with me and managed to get a close-up of the setting sun. I knew I only had a few moments or seconds to get a good shot. I did get a couple, but this one was the one I liked the best, at this range. The big ball of orange turning the sky red, going through the clouds, was too good to pass up.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2025-088 Saturday, March 29, 2025

2025-083 Monday, March 24, 2025

2026-142 Friday, May 22, 2026