2026-256 Sunday, September 13, 2026

Grassy Sunset

Photo of the Day 256/365

This photo was taken a few days ago. I saw the sky and just could not pass it up. I went into the neighbor's field and tried to find a spot without construction equipment for the upcoming development. I found a way to get low enough to show the grass, make it work, and really enjoy how it came out.

Quote of the Day: "If it is true for you, it is true for someone else, and you are no longer alone." - Colson Whitehead

View from the Church Windows

Images Exposed Daily Photo Challenge

Sunday Monochrome: This photo was taken a couple of weeks ago. I accompanied my wife for an errand to our church, where she works as an administrative assistant. While waiting for her, I managed to get an interesting view from within the lobby, and the homes across the street. I like the clear windows and the view.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2025-088 Saturday, March 29, 2025

2025-083 Monday, March 24, 2025

2026-142 Friday, May 22, 2026