2026-257 Monday, September 14, 2026
Barn in the Morning Sunshine
Photo of the Day 257/365
We had to go up to my father-in-law's hometown last week. We went through multiple areas of dense fog followed by short bursts of morning sunshine where the fog had lifted. We were driving past this barn, which I've photographed before, and this day it was in the sunshine. I decided to try to grab a shot as it may be one of the last times we drive by. This photo was the result.
Quote of the Day: "The bottom line is, insults only hurt when they come from someone I respect." - Kresley Cole
Sunset Light Reflecting in the Storm
Images Exposed Daily Photo Challenge
Monday Free-Choice: This photo was take about two weeks ago. The day had been a rainy one but still ended with a nice sunset. On my way home after the sunset, I saw the last light reflecting on the lowest level of the retreating storm clouds. The colors almost seemed otherworldly, but I had to try to catch the image.
Comments
Post a Comment