2026-259 Wednesday, September 16, 2026

Sun Tell Us Good-Night

Photo of the Day 259/365

Last evening, I took the dog out for a walk and found that the time was right for a short sunset walk, I put the dog inside and took a brief ten-minute jaunt to the neighbor's farm. I found that due to the changing seasons, the sun's position on the horizon had moved, and the sun was setting on a small hill. As the sun sank, I could only think that it was telling us good night.

Quote of the Day: "The business schools reward difficult complex behavior more than simple behavior, but simple behavior is more effective." - Warren Buffett

Zoot Suits at the Water Park

Images Exposed Daily Photo Challenge

Wednesday People: I reached way back in my archives for this photo. I had found this photo some time ago, but wanted to wait for the right mood and itme to post it. This photo was taken over 20 years ago while taking my kids to a water park. The act, poolside, had the entertainers in zoot suits playing gangsters. It was all fun, and I finally have the chance to show the photo.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2025-088 Saturday, March 29, 2025

2025-083 Monday, March 24, 2025

2026-142 Friday, May 22, 2026